Hopkins is a coastal village in Belize. Embraced by its unique Garifuna culture, it’s been voted “TheFriendliest Village” in Belize. The villagers’ simple yet happy lifestyle has attracted many international visitors to explore this small vibrant community where many made Hopkins their second home.
To date, the community amenities include a primary school, public and private health clinics, police station, bus station, taxi service, pharmacy, supermarkets, automobile rental, 40+restaurants, 4-star resorts, different accommodations, easy access to diversified water & land activities (e.g. world-class diving & fishing, Jaguar reserve hiking, Maya ruins & cave tubing, etc.), along with a healthy, active Garifuna culture.
This parcel is situated at the entrance of Hopkins Village with a size of 200 ft x 200 ft (total 0.956acres). It is one of the few available for sale with such large size in the village and its location is set for a variety of opportunities. With features such as:
· the access to the beach is just 900 ft away;
· neighboring with the Wetland Savannah NaturalReserve, which is well-known for bird watching;
· you will be spoiled by ocean sunrise and mountain sunset views on the property; and
· walking distance to all amenities.
This parcel is a great opportunity for business, residence, and investment. More to know:
· the parcel is cleared and 90% filled, high and dry;
· the fill has settled, can start building right away;
· can be sub-divided;
· 200 feet frontage of Hopkins black-top road;
· A potential road to be built by the government on the East side of the property;
· water, electricity, and cable accesses;
· land tax is paid until 2024, $10 per year;
Drop me a note for further discussion about this property and what you can do with it.
Other Lot/Vacant Land in Hopkins, Belize
in price range of $200K-$300K
|L3603||Oceanfront Lot For Sale||$245K||Active|
|I1009||1.9 Acres in the Blue Ground Range||$225K||Active|