- Lot is 80' x 128'
Hidden amongst large fruit trees this modest two bedroom one bathroom house is a must see!
Looking for a winter escape? Look no further. Just a three-minute walk to the beach, this comfortable 11-year-old two-bedroom, one-bathroom home is a perfect getaway. Situated in Hopkins, a Caribbean coastal village in Eastern Belize (nicknamed ‘the coast with the most’), this home comes fully furnished with beds, linens, dishes and pots and pans, so it’s ready for you to move in.
- 970 square feet of living space inside the walls and an additional 520 square feet of verandah
- Large open kitchen, 8 by 15 feet, with 3-by-8-foot island
- Fridge and six-burner gas stove
- Open concept living area 24 by 24 feet
- Hardwood and tile flooring throughout
- Master bedroom 12 by 12 feet has queen bed and sun room with screened sliding door to verandah
- Second bedroom is 10 by 12 feet with double bed
- Three-piece bath is 6 by 12 feet with tiled shower
- Two covered verandas (10 by 28 feet and 4 by 60 foot wraparound)
- Fruit trees including mango, cashew, sour sop, molly apple, papaya and coconut
Included in the sale
- This home comes fully furnished with furniture, lines, dishes and pots and pans
- Zodiac boat with motor
- A two person kayak
- His and hers 3-speed bikes
Contact us today to find out how to make this amazing property your own!
Other House in Hopkins, Belize
in price range of $150K-$200K
|H4117||Lot Near the Beach||$150K||Active|