TURN-KEY SALE” – SEARCH – SEA – LOVE - MOVE TO WHAT MOVES YOU - Caribbean Culture and Lifestyle Living. “TRANSITIONAL CARIBBEAN STYLE SEA VIEW HOME” at FERRY ROAD ESTATES. Enjoy the ease of owning this beautiful residence in perfect condition located on the south end of Corozal Town with spectacular views to the Corozal Bay. Experience the Caribbean, the way that is enjoyed by the locals.
Stunning, spacious, modern house with picture-perfect Caribbean Sea views, located on the beautiful Mayan Penninsula of Corozal Bay.
Relax, rejuvenate, and revive your spirit in this exquisite and secluded property in a beautiful environment.
We offer this beautiful open concept turnkey single-story house with the concept with gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea, spectacular sunrises to the east of the Corozal Bay. We mean “SPECTACULAR”. The house is laid out to take the most advantage of the breezes from the Caribbean Sea. Ferry Road Estates is a very small gated community; the waters here provide a protected environment for marine life, which can occasionally be spotted from the property. The house is a peaceful sanctuary for you and your family.
Paddleboarding and boating off your own stone wall dock. Gated access, peaceful and quiet established WATERFRONT community.
“Casa De Paz” features soaring ceilings for effective crosswind ventilation, glass windows and doors galore through the entire house, glass window cupola. The house is divided into 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom is an ensuite with a closet, vanity, shower in the bathroom; the second bedroom contains a closet, the third bedroom contains a vanity & shower and is open concept and probably the best place to relax in this house.
A large foyer on the main floor leads to a formal dining area and living room.
The interior laundry room with washer/dryer is conveniently located along with the foyer; interior mini storage.
The kitchen cabinets, as are all cabinets, built of Belizean treated wood, including cupboard & overhead cabinets; stained concrete counter-tops in the kitchen; a large island in the living room area for informal dining with spectacular views of the outdoors; dining area flows to the open living room overlooking the beautiful outdoors landscape and the Caribbean Sea Views. Stainless steel appliances.
Combined Sliding Glass and louver windows provide perfect cross breezes throughout the entire house. Plenty of natural light from glass windows and doors throughout the house. Standard ceiling fans throughout the house provide proper air circulation. Stained concrete covers all indoor floors & covered veranda.
The screened covered veranda on the main floor brings the outdoors living inside. Enjoy the outside palapa in your own oasis.
The garage is detached from the main house. It contains a tool room and open parking space.
The main house measures approximately 1,296 sq. ft, veranda 192 sq.ft.,
outdoor storeroom, 64 sq. ft.
The house comes furnished in “Turn-Key or Move in Ready”. The list of furniture and other inclusions are available to serious the Buyer.
• Entire house on rainwater. 5,000 gallons of rainwater cistern provides the main water source with access to city water if rainwater runs low.
• 2,000 liters Rotoplas rainwater tank used for irrigation
• Satellite TV and Internet can be connected at Buyer’s expense
• Covintec panels system, reinforced concrete construction throughout, including the roof. RV Value approx. 19
• Anti-slip stain concrete floor throughout the house
• All interior doors are handcrafted from Belizean woods
• Furniture and appliances included
• No air condition but the connections are set in place in the two bedrooms
• Hot water heater
• Stove is butane gas
• Entire house on rainwater
• Home built in mid-2015
• Mature, professionally maintained landscaping includes palm trees,
hibiscus, mature trees, flowering plants, and shrubs that attract birds and butterflies year-round
• Main floor – 1,296 sq. ft.
• Veranda - 192 sq. ft.
• Outdoor storeroom - 64 sq.ft.
• Yearly Property Tax: US$204.00
• HOA Fees are US$50 per month and take care of road maintenance, mowing, gate and maintaining common and bay areas
• City trash pick up – Free
• Small boat dock on the side of the development with access to the bay
• Conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, etc.
• Boating, kayaking, fishing, and swimming
• A few minutes drive to the Chetumal, Mexico border
• Approximately 2 miles from downtown Corozal
• The property is at the end of a cul-de-sac so it is very private
• Features are believed to be accurate
• Buyer should verify to his/her satisfaction
• Price subject to change without notice·
• Closing costs, including 8% stamp duty and other government special assessments are the responsibility of the Buyer
• Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) compliant
ABOUT FERRY ROAD ESTATES:
Ferry Road Estates is a small waterfront master-planned community located just two miles from Corozal Town. It is conveniently located to nearby restaurants, shopping, medical care, etc.
Other House in Corozal Town, Belize
in price range of $200K-$300K
|H1657||Lake View Villa with Canal Front on Gated Estate, Corozal District, Belize||$265K||Active|
|H1658||Gorgeous Sea & Lagoon View Home at Mayan Seaside Estate, Corozal District, Belize||$253K||Pending|