The Hut at Rum Point is a beautiful, recently constructed, two-bedroom, one-bathroom, 1,200 sq. ft. beach house in north Placencia built to the highest standards by award-winning local craftsmen. It is thoughtfully furnished and equipped, situated on a 1/4-acre+ lot with direct access to the Caribbean Sea.
The Hut's 16ft cathedral ceilings are accented by exposed Belizean hardwood rafters plus designer lighting, large ceiling fans and hardwood floors throughout. The main living area is light and airy with a marquee, 8ft-tall picture window. There is an all-weather wicker sectional sofa and coffee table, and custom-made mahogany media stand and counter stools.
The cook’s kitchen is especially well-equipped with granite counters, a water-dispensing stainless steel fridge/freezer, gas range, double sink, double pantry, quality cookware and plentiful modern glassware and crockery, etc.
Both bedrooms feature efficient and extremely quiet inverter A/C units. The main bedroom is designed to take a king-sized bed and features a generous closet. The second bedroom (or office) can accommodate a desk or twin/bunk bed and has a closet with spacious storage above. The tiled bathroom has a double vanity with storage and a generous walk-in shower.
The Hut has a 300 sq. ft. fully-screened, 100% bug proof, outdoor living space. Perfect for year-round dining and relaxing with top-of-the-line, powder-coated, European designer furniture, thoughtful accent lighting, hammock hooks, and twin ceiling fans that will make the evenings delightful as you sip your rum cocktail listening to the breeze rustle the palms, and the Caribbean whisper up the shore less than 100 yards away.
Crisply painted and very sturdily constructed to exceed all code requirements The Hut at Rum Point sits 12 feet in the air to maximize the onshore breeze on a large, 3/4-fenced, 1/4-acre+ lot off a quiet cul-de-sac road with direct access to the Caribbean Sea. A secure and well-lit 300sq ft concrete storage room under the house contains a washer and gas dryer, as well as all the essential utilities. Under the house there are two 600-gallon rainwater storage tanks, an outdoor shower and plenty of parking for your golf cart, boat or car, all protected by motion-activated security lights and alarm systems.
• Absolute Title/Land Certificate in hand
• Income producing with long-term tenants in place (or vacated by lease). PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB THE TENANTS
• Turn-key rental with everything included (furniture, appliances, smart TV, linens, cutlery, crockery and two bicycles)
• Hard-wired security features
• Caribbean Sea view and direct beach access via easement opposite the lot
• Plenty of room to build guest cabana and/or pool
• Twin 600-gallon rainwater catchment tanks to minimize water bill
• Over-engineered to exceed building code, with 100+ hurricane anchors and joist-to-rafter steel rod connectors
• Huge screened-in porch facing the sea
• Custom-made Belizean hardwood furnishings in a modern style
• Covered parking with room for boat
• Separate and secure office/storage space
• Fenced on three sides
• Secluded lot yet walking distance to popular bar/restaurant and bus stop
• Property taxes paid through 2020
• Air-conditioned bedrooms
• Outdoor shower
• Fully documented construction with photos available
• Professionally landscaped garden with timed drip irrigation
• An over-abundance of fantastic mangos from your own front yard
Other House in Placencia, Belize
in price range of $350K-$450K
|H6789||NEW Built - 2 Bed 2 Bath Waterfront Home with Dock||$359K||Active|
|H1022||Sunset Home In Maya Beach||$355K||Active|
|R3901||Versatile home with stunning lagoon view||$395K||Active|
|H6576||Sunrise Home on the Caribbean Sea||$380K||Active|
|H6577||The Maine Stay Cabana on the Caribbean Sea||$380K||Active|
|H6578||Pier House Cabana on the Caribbean Sea||$380K||Active|
|H6411||Kat Casa - Lagoon Front Home||$450K||Active|
|H6900||Owner Must Sell- Caribbean Style 2 Bedroom Home on Double Lot in Placencia Village On the Lagoon||$444K||Sold|
|B6979||Residential with Rental Income Next to Itz´Ana and Roberts Grove||$425K||Active|
|H8345||Private Lagoon front home on double lot||$355K||Active|
|H6725||Maya Lodge, House in Harbour Place||$375K||Pending|
|H6416||Maya Beach Bamboo Home with Lagoon View||$359K||Active|
|H6307||Beachfront Home Caribbean Way JUST REDUCED!||$449K||Active|
|B6327||Ally's Guest House||$425K||Active|
|H6414||Plantation Beachfront Paradise with room to build additional home||$359K||Active|
|H6602||New Construction, Lagoon Front with Lots of Living Space and Character||$449K||Active|
|H6541||Authentic Belize Living!||$399K||Active|
|H9002||Beautiful Waterfront Home. 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms.||$380K||Active|